jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2013

Holiday bazar!

25l Holiday Bazar!

Hi all Vella domela and Discovering made a amazing fantasy Fair, Holiday Bazar!  I put 3 releases: Slave ouutfit , panther outfit and a gatcha.. This new releases be for only 25l. all rest of my merchan place be whit 50 % off discount. 
Other merchans put gatchas and more outfits for only 25l, be amazing, i dont be a  long round here but in my littel round i see favolours accesories, for example the jerery of my friend May Tolsen, other thinsg that i see be a collar for Bella dolemma i dont have pic for this but i buy one and give to afriend that i have.
Oh.. and the best, dont for give me... have a BIb BIg tree whit alot FREEBES, yes i put one too, a warmers /gloves whit hud for change colour.
This is the limousine of the fair:
When finish this fair, you cand foud this item in my stor to normal price!




RAIN
Avatar: Coco doll Avi and *COCO*_Doll_Head_001V Coco Avatar
outfit Shelby panther (warmers and skirt shleby brown, top shelby yellow)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Kira Mesh Hair (in Arcade gatcha)
Pose: Axix by Elise Mannequin
       Tightrope in Heaven: isabel Drap Purple!
Pose: Focus